Thursday, February 7, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my non-programming blog. I'm not sure what I'm going to write about here, but every once in a while I do get some thoughts in my head that don't involve programming. Most likely I'll talk about the books I read, or the movies I see.

Also, I will be practicing my CSS skills on this blog. If the current layout looks like crap, it's probably because I don't know what I'm doing. I developed my Blogger template from scratch, and the kinks haven't been worked out yet. In particular, I know that this page doesn't look right in IE 7.

If you are interested in reading my thoughts on programming, please check out my main blog. As a side note, you may see programming-related posts here, but you should just ignore them. Most likely they are drafts of posts that I plan on publishing to my main blog. I find Blogger's draft preview feature to be lacking, so I plan on just using this blog as a place for viewing my drafts.

No comments: